Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will adult teeth be the same shape as baby teeth?

My 3 year olds teeth are protruding out and causing her to cut her lips. I don%26#039;t think this is genetic because she%26#039;s the only one with the problem, but she does still drink a bottle and gave up her constant Nuk 1 year ago (with a huge fight). My mother says her adult teeth will be normal, but others have disgareed. I can%26#039;t find any info anywhere regarding this abnormality. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you:)

Will adult teeth be the same shape as baby teeth?
They aren%26#039;t the same shape, but sucking on a nuk and having a bottle put a lot of pressure on the teeth under the gums and she will probably need braces.
Reply:My son%26#039;s teeth were fine. We did not do a binkie, he gave up the bottle @ about 12 months. my nephew on the other hand his teeth do not look normal, he sucks his thumb and did not give up the bottle until he was about 18 months and slept with it.



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment