Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adult teeth????????

I think I lost my adult tooth! im 12 and im worried I did. What do I do?

Adult teeth????????
don%26#039;t worry, your adult teeth just don%26#039;t fall out, if you hit it, it might fall out but thats ok, just go to ur dentist and ask it you can get another permentant, they can give a fake tooth that stays in your gums forever, unless you want it removed, they don%26#039;t fall out. I have one in my side tooth. I was hit with a bat and i got it done and it feels real and nobody knows it%26#039;s fake. it%26#039;s really good, and if it%26#039;s a baby tooth thats ok.
Reply:Can you post what tooth it is? 12 is not an unreasonable age to still be losing baby teeth. If it is a molar, chances are it is one of your primary teeth and you%26#039;re okay...



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment