Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adult teeth stopped growing mid-way. Still have several baby teeth...?

I am 17 and only 8 of my teeth are adult teeth. It is possible these are my only set and I wont outgrow them, but 2 of my adult teeth (towards the back) started growing but stopped and halfway and have shown no sign of wobbling or coming out for the past three years. Does anyone know why they just stopped? I would have them pulled out but I%26#039;m worried that they may not grow fully ever.

Adult teeth stopped growing mid-way. Still have several baby teeth...?
Nothing to stress over!! Very common!





Many people have this problem. You are more mature than your mouth. Also lots of people have only one set of teeth or a few of each as in your case.





If the baby teeth are ment to come out the larger teeth will force them out or possibly grow in at an odd angle. I would go and have some x-rays done to see where there are big teeth and where there may not be any. If you need any of the baby teeth to come out they can pull them for you or at least tell you which ones to start wiggling!





Good luck to you!!
Reply:i still have some of my baby teeth too! if they aren%26#039;t causing a problem don%26#039;t stress over it?



Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment