Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adult teeth grew over baby teeth?

I%26#039;m not sure how to describe which teeth i%26#039;m talking about. Not the the teeth directly next to the 2 front ones, but the teeth next to those. So the teeth that are 2 away from the front one%26#039;s. Anyway, my adult teeth teeth came in on these two teeth before my baby teeth had fallen out. One of my baby teeth fell out pretty soon after but the other one never fell out so the dentist had to pull it. My teeth have been this way for years but i%26#039;m worried that since the teeth did not grow in how they%26#039;re supposed to does that mean that they aren%26#039;t stable and will not last as long as they should?

Adult teeth grew over baby teeth?
well i am pretty sure that when you are older they should grow in, i hardly know what you are talking about but im thinking...





well...you should tell a doctor or something...cause it





could be VERY serious,


well i hope everything goes alright..


just take my advice..i think i know what you%26#039;r talking about..
Reply:my son had the same prob with one of his. after the baby tooth finally fell out th e adult one moved into position some. you might need braces but other than that you should be fine



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment